Boardman is actively seeking qualified applicants for select welding positions. If you're interested in this position, please fill out the job inquiry form below or call Taran Wagner at 405-634-5434.
Welder Position Overview
Under minimal supervision, performs welding operations to meet ASME Sec VIII quality standards. These standards include but are not limited to X-ray, U.T. and other non-destructive examinations. Must be familiar with GMAW, FCAW, SMAW, GTAW and SAW welding process. Tandem SAW knowledge is preferred but not required. This position will build ASME pressure vessels as required by supplied fabrication drawings.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to pass code welding certification
- Support a philosophy of zero accidents by following all applicable safety procedures and maintaining equipment to operate in the safest way possible
- Read and understand blue prints and welding symbols for fabrication
- Ability to use measuring and leveling devices
- Understands WPS’s
- Set up and run 3G GMAW/FCAW open groove weld test
- Ability to make RT and UT weld repairs
- Ability to meet production scheduled hours
- Support the efforts of Lean and Continuous Improvement teams
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and rules
- Create and maintain a safe and sanitary working environment
- Maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Flexibility to work hours necessary to meet plant requirement
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens
- Reliable transportation to and from work
Boardman is currently seeking an experienced Forklift Operator. If you're interested in this position, please fill out the job inquiry form below or call Taran Wagner at 405-634-5434.
Forklift Operator Overview
The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other plant functions to ensure safety, quality, integrity, and teamwork.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous forklift experience – Training certification is preferred
- Ability to perform basic math
- Good depth perception and eye sight
- Intermittent lifting of weight up to 60 pounds
- Ability to make decisions and complete tasks in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Occasional weekend work and overtime may be required
- High school diploma or GED required